At Romantic Honeymoon Island, we are always looking for talented individuals to work with us. We are committed to fostering a positive working environment built upon respect and a commitment to excellence. Our goal is to provide a workplace where our employees have the opportunity to grow and learn from our staff.
If you are a self-starter who is detail oriented, committed to excellence, and passionate about our purpose, please submit your resume via the online application form.
Current Job Openings
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers information regarding the park and beach operation.
· Performs duties associated with the Cafe and Gift Shop, taking and filling customer orders, selling and renting of items.
· Short order cooking involving fast food and grill items.
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary service and cooking area.
· Receiving and rotating products and supplies.
· Primary position involves two cafes on Honeymoon Island and one on Caladesi Island. Employees will be assigned based on staffing needs between these three locations.
· Assists with orientation of new employees in a timely and efficient manner.
· Keeps immediate supervisor and informed of all relevant information including any diversions from normal activity, and substandard condition, personnel matters, etc.
· Works effectively and efficiently with other department supervisors and consistently demonstrates the ability to solve problems at this level within guidelines.
· Position may require supervisory ability and experience.
Required Education: High School graduate (GED). Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
Working Conditions: Must be physically able to work outside on the beach during all weather conditions including hot and humid weather, Should be able to lift 30-50 pounds occasionally and be able to stand up and move about the workplace for 8 hours or more.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Cooking: 1 year
Unless all questions are completed, the application will not be reviewed for a potential job with us. Make sure to bring documents that establish your identity and employment authorization when coming for an interview.
YOU MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO USE THIS APPLICATION FORM.If you do not have a resume, please apply in person Monday through Thursday, 2 pm to 4 pm. at the Cafe – 148 Marina Plaza, Dunedin, FL 34698