At Romantic Honeymoon Island, we are always looking for talented individuals to work with us. We are committed to fostering a positive working environment built upon respect and a commitment to excellence. Our goal is to provide a workplace where our employees have the opportunity to grow and learn from our staff.
If you are a self-starter who is detail oriented, committed to excellence, and passionate about our purpose, please submit your resume via the online application form.
Current Job Openings
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers information regarding the park and beach operation.
· Performs duties associated with the Cafe and Gift Shop, taking and filling customer orders, selling and renting of items.
· Short order cooking involving fast food and grill items.
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary service and cooking area.
· Receiving and rotating products and supplies.
· Primary position involves two cafes on Honeymoon Island and one on Caladesi Island. Employees will be assigned based on staffing needs between these three locations.
· Assists with orientation of new employees in a timely and efficient manner.
· Keeps immediate supervisor and informed of all relevant information including any diversions from normal activity, and substandard condition, personnel matters, etc.
· Works effectively and efficiently with other department supervisors and consistently demonstrates the ability to solve problems at this level within guidelines.
· Position may require supervisory ability and experience.
Required Education: High School graduate (GED). Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
Working Conditions: Must be physically able to work outside on the beach during all weather conditions including hot and humid weather, Should be able to lift 30-50 pounds occasionally and be able to stand up and move about the workplace for 8 hours or more.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Cooking: 1 year
The Bon Appetit Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Unless all questions are completed, the application will not be reviewed for a potential job with us. Make sure to bring documents that establish your identity and employment authorization when coming for an interview.
YOU MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO USE THIS APPLICATION FORM.If you do not have a resume, please apply in person Monday through Thursday, 2 pm to 4 pm. at the Cafe – 148 Marina Plaza, Dunedin, FL 34698